Re: Stock Traders Forum

Don Green wrote:

> Can anyone advise me of where there is a site that is more directed toward
> Stocks and not futures or options.
Don:

I find Pristine Day Traders a very interesting place to learn and think
about day and short term trading.  They have set up a real time chat
channel that looks interesting to me as well.  http://www.pristine.com/
I have no affiliation with them.  There is a fee for their services but
they do have a free 2 week trial.

Also, for the "Wild West" of Stock Daytrading, download Internet Relay
Chat (MIRC) and log on the #daytraders channel.  This allows you to
monitor in real time the thoughts of dozens of other active (and
presumably successful) daytraders.  It is absolutley great entertainment
if nothing else.  I have no affiliation with them either.  E-mail me if
you need any more info on these.  All of this service is free.

--
Bob Hoagland, ConnecTec Communications
Web Site Development, Hosting, Database Links from Web Pages