AIQ 's NEWEST MODULE

Good Morning RealTraders,

Since there are alot of AIQ users out there I thought I would mention the
latest AIQ module available in a month or so. It is called the DESIGN STUDIO.
With this module you will be able to program your own trading system to buy
or sell any stock, option or future. It will include historical backtesting
and statistical data on the system itself. One unique feature is that you
will be able to test all stocks or a group at one time. This is even better
than TradeStation which currently allows only one security at a time. You will
 not be able to write your own indicators, but instead drop and click to
build a program using their indicators. The initial results are encouraging.
The module will sell for $249.00. For more information call 1-800-332-2999
and ask for Adam.

Sincerely,

Richard J. Chehovin