Gen: It's a wash...

Well, day was kinda a wash..  I got out of LSI at 29 1/8 for a 5/8 profit
=$625...Sold Intc at 86 11/16, lost 1/8 or $180.. Overall consider a so so
day...  I was going to hold LSI overnite and bet on better earnings, but
chickened out..may regret it.

3 trades and $500 profit for the day...
Lessons learned...  DLJ, had too little volume. Market didn't tank enought
to make much profit..Also brokers were strong from earnings reports.
LSI worked out, but didn't get in soon enough.  Short covering.. May bounce
up soon..  Watch it
INTC..  Some short covering, but not as much as expected. If market was up I
would have been ok...

Remember
70-20-10 rule...

Regards