Re: SMART ASS here!

DON,

I believe you should keep on posting good trades after all, the futures
traders in this forum post gains and also post charts that look good for
those who use them.
There is not enough talk about stocks in this forum and maybe my comments
about Jim in Tampa will lead to more positive discussion and less negative
comments.
It is obvious to me now that maybe Jim in Tampa is someone you exchange email
with, but to a stranger his comments were rather sarcastic. In past few weeks
I've seen a half dozen or more comments that do not belong. Several months
ago I posted a stock in which I almost doubled my money in only six days and
I got several rather foul comments. I ignored most of them Keep on posting
trades, I'm going to begin posting trades myself and if the others don't like
it, they can delete
postings.

William