Re: Mkt: AMOSS Projection

Don Thompson wrote:
To get a sell signal on the AMOSS using a 21 day AMOSS, is the sell
generated when the AMOSS distribution crosses the hypothetical middle
of the curve or the line between zone 3 and zone 4?

Yes, it's like falling off a cliff. Either your on the edge of the cliff
or your doing a Wyl E. Coyote. I was trying to figure out where support
for the OEX will be today and so far it looks like it will be close to
0.00 plus or minus  1 std dev. (Euphemism for "I hope your short")

Have a nice day!
Ron McEwan