GEN: Yahoo Business Website

Realtraders,

  Below is an URL that I find very helpful with respect finding: Current
price quotes (15 min delayed), News, Finacial Calanders, Earnings estimates
and surprises etc.  In other words, there is a wealth of information
available quickly at your finger tips...and it is free!  Personally, I have
many sources to find such info, which I pay for, but I always seem to go to
this website first to check for such.

			http://quote.yahoo.com/

Hope this helps.
John Boggio
PS I know that Michael Strump has faithfully posted his financial calender
to the group for over a year now, but you may want to check out Yahoo's
Financial Calander.  In addition to giving the date of an expected report,
it also gives what the typical market reaction SHOULD BE based on the move
of the economic indicator.  This can be helpful to those members who are
deficient in their knowledge of economic movements.

                                            http://biz.yahoo.com/calendar

PPS I am trying to find a site where I can find the consensus forecast for
these economic indicators but no such luck yet.  I will let you know if I
find something...if anyone else has a good site for consensus forecasts,
please share it with us.  Thanks.
RealTrader's HomePage
http://www.RealTraders.com
during those periods.  Thanks (See below)