Re: REALTRADERS digest 310

Yes, have to agree with Norm on this one.  If you line up the realtime
futures(or PREM if you have delayed futures) with TICK, with the ATM or
nearby calls and puts and the OEX index, better throw in the TYX or
realtime bonds(absent this AM) you can see the sequence.  Add VIX to see
when the run is over.  Also it helps to lay on the Weintraub pivot points
to see the option premiums race to the next level before the OEX gets
there.  To get the tick view, multiple workspaces in TS have to be open
since you can't use multiple tick plots in the same chart.  Otherwise try
it with one minute plots in the same workspace.

BobR