Re: ....Divided We Fall

Rick Ratchford wrote:

> The problem here is that many markets divides ones
> attention and can
> actually be detrimental to trading. I have found that
> after analyzing up to
> 30 markets a week, there are at least 10 or more
> opportunities to take
> advantage of. Once I've entered 2 or 3 markets, I find
> that I have spread
> myself thin mentally and cannot watch anything else till
> I've liquidated my
> current positions.

Do I smell the sweet scent of a nascent commodity pool
taking shape? With various RT'ers specializing in specific,
different markets? Where the participants contribute their
own expertise, while enjoying the benefits of
diversification through the expertise of other successful,
focused traders? I daytrade bonds. It takes all my
attention. I cannot focus for example on the recent,
well-documented hog market opportunity. I don't know how
this pool idea might develop, but it probably has
conversation value, at least. Any thoughts?

Jim Oliver
San Francisco

P.S. This is not a solicitation, or offering of securities,
blah, blah, blah. Investment is only through the prospectus,
blah,blah,blah, in the states where authorized, blah,blah.
Past performance is no guarantee...blah,blah, blah! It's
only an idea!