From: Bill Eykyn <T-Bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 13, 1997 12:29 AM
Subject: RE: Anyone Paying Attention?

Rick is like a :barker at a fare, shouting crudely at the crowd.  People get
very bored with
:it all - and upset when they buy the gismo and then a particular date they
:have a go at fails.  So when by some fluke a winner really does turn up, no
:one notices.  It's hardly surprising!
:
: Happy hols across the water
: