RE: Anyone Paying Attention?

Rick wrote:

 I'm just curious if anyone is paying any attention to these futures market
forecasts...Since I have only heard from one person who asked me....I've
been wondering if the rest of the world missed that one....With these free
Fdate trades, I hope you're making some money on  them and not just
letting it go into one ear and out the other.

The problem with any system that throws out hundreds of possible dates for
tradeable winners, is the "everyone's a winner" syndrome.  Rick is like a
barker at a fare, shouting crudely at the crowd.  People get very bored with
it all - and upset when they buy the gismo and then a particular date they
have a go at fails.  So when by some fluke a winner really does turn up, no
one notices.  It's hardly surprising!

But if you are dying for a tip with a good  risk/reward ratio, then here's an
F-date you might consider:  buy a February Gold Call and give yourself a nice
Christmas present, when that market gets back to its usual trading range -
following this winter's decline in the stock market.  You will feel very
happy, if it happens, and won't be dead in the water if it doesn't - not at
current prices for the right strike...

 Happy hols across the water

Bill