Re: courses

Ross i can tell you one not to take...Paul Judd's: what a piece of crap...it
is so basic and choppy..for example: he talks about the Greeks..now granted
thats getting into a higher level of sophistication but not only does he
mention them but refers to them every once in awhile with ony the vaguest of
back up info...i really think that this constant mention of the "Greeks" would
force a novice to draw the conclusion that Plato must have been a pit trader.
I could go on: in his package on options he lists a video..well the video is a
primer on futures from the CBOT..now someone subscribing to an option book
shouldnt and doesnt need a primer on futures....how can one understand options
if they havent yet grasped what a futures market is? The three month hotline
that comes with the package is even worse..just an infomercial for his Million
Dollar Bond Club: a $250 a month hotline..all you keep hearing is Judd calling
himself "the greatest bond trader in the world." If there is anyone out there
who can defend Judd I'm open to hear the defence...British American who puts
out good books from Larry Williams (well it aint that bad)and Welles Wilder
and other direct mail gurus (come on thats what they are really good at, not
futures) should be ashamed of themselves. By the way this is not a rant from
some loser....I have made about $750 per T-Bond trade per week since the
september...I guess its the rant of
"the 945,000th greatest bond trader in the world." How's that for bragging

Rick