Motivation Reinforcement On The RT's Site

Hi all
Just a note to alert all of the others on RTs list of a new feature
on the Rt's site. As most of you know what we say to ourselves (internal
motivation) determines not only the way we see oursevles but can influence
the way we trade. After all we are our own harshest critics,arent we?

Well a new feature on the RTs site may be just the thing we need to help us
 with our self criticism  and perceptions or ourselves and our trades.

 Ed K asked me to post my experiences with the new feature  to the group
since I found it of value

I hope you will too.

al

( trader extrodinare........ someday ! )