MKT: Turning point or accelerating point

We have calculated and found either a turning point or an accelerating point
for wednesday, october 8th., in between 9:41 and 9:47(central time) for S&P
500.  In other words, the break-out one way or the other of such a
predetermined time zone is normally very meaningfull to us.  Although, at
this point, I suggest that if we break out to the down side, this could be
for a very short term basis.

We base these calculations mostly on a system that I discovered studying
W.D. Gann's work and adapted it to what I call Wave Vibration Cycle.  This
is a wave that repeats itself over time in building up or decreasing when
met with other waves just like ocean waves and they never end. It is said
that a cycle must be in line with time and price at the same juncture and
joined together to be an accurate turning point.

I hope that this could help in your way of trading...

Regards,

Jean Comeau

jcomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.cgocable.ca/trader