fut:November Soybeans

 Greetings Traders!

Coming off of last weeks Fdate bottom in Soybeans, it has decided to make
quite a noise on the upside. The top of the day met up with Level #4
resistance based on the top calc for 10/7 (see attached).

As we move downwards from that resistance, a different formation is needed,
as well as day by day. So, just figuring what the next day holds, I did
another calc for 10/8.

It appears that 653 could be the next support down. As each gives way, you
look for the next.

cheers!
:)
rick

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\beans1.gif"