Re: DTN features

I saw the DTN booth at the annual traders show at the Javits Center in NYC last summer.
It's a sister company with BMI and Signal and provides the same quote service.

As a matter of fact, one of the legs on a BMI satellite feed can be split to provide a
backup DTN feed, in case BMI goes down. Natually, you should pay BMI if you intend to
split off DTN as a backup.

Personally, I use BMI satellite as my backup and use BMI cable feed as my primary. The
cable in this area is far more reliable than satellite and only went don once...during a
city-wide power failure. The quotes also, remarkably, seem marginally faster than
satellite.

--Patrick Slevin