Re: GEN-opinion on trader named Neil Weintraub

Ray
I cant believe the response i have received from my email...seemed to have
touched a nerve..lots of RT's seem to think Neal is not all he's cracked up
to be...blah blah..i dont really care....i just accepted him for what he is..
a nice guy (no one seems to dispute this), a teacher-and how many of the
teacher/gurus are perfect or loved by all and a trader. As to whether he is a
master trader/wizard, i dont know..but he did seem to me to be a guy who
genuinely likes to help people....he used to run Commodity Boot Camp-a
training school for traders.. ..i think that some of the detractors are
probably jealous or just have big egos...its been my experience that a lot of
traders get all hyped up about their own theories and just knock the crap out
of anyone who deviates from their reality..Neil told me that little traders
should avoid the S&P.....he says the S&P is just for people looking for
excitement, a big bang for their buck...i think this might be true....dont
forget the S&P has been really cranking up for the last two years....this
makes for a lot of geniuses that havent been battle tested yet....