Re: GEN-opinion on trader named Neil Weintraub

        Hi Rick,

You wrote:  "it was very refreshing to get an insider's opinion on Omega,
seminars in general, other gurus, the S&P floor conspiracy (which is that the
pit just eats up the little guys) etc....   I have a new attitude as a result
of this meeting on what my trade
objectives should be."

        That must have been some conversation.  Can you share more with the
group.  I have heard of Neil Weintraub, but know very little about him (there
is a rumor that some floor traders stand near him to copy what he is doing).

                                                        Good luck and good
trading,
                                                                Ray Raffurty