Re: STOCKS

Thanks Steve,

Appreciate your pointing this out.

It is refreshing and informative for me as one of the non Trade Station
users in this forum to hear some technical observations and comments on
the market that focus on traditional and well understood indicators.

My software livewire incorporates over 40 preprogrammed technical
indicators. More than you could ever need.

Most of the new indicators that are brought up actually end up operating
much the same as the many others already developed and in wide use. I am
a technical trader and find it's not indicator that's important, it the
way its interpreted that really counts. Simply knowing how one, two or
small number of indicators interact can be more than enough to time and
track a trade.

This forum spends allot of time discussing formulas, results of back
testing, how to program etc. Most of us are not programmers or want to
be. There is no reason to be concerned with it as there is so much
already available in many software programs.

The exchange of information regarding the use of widely used technicals
is the sort of information many of us use. The references to many
indicators of the traders own designation leave me and many others
confused. Especially as they do not seem to do much more than other
widely used indicators. Triple Whammy Double EZ indicator crossing over
the Wave Crash & Flop Index is of no benefit to anyone. Including how to
trade the market.

I hope there is more "how to trade" the market exchanges using standard
indicators we can all relate to.

JD

Steven C. Walker wrote:

> All three equity markets (DJ,SPX, and NASDQ) are at or above their
> upper Bollinger Band limits.  The NASDQ is the most over extended.
> Monday, Oct 6 is a Time Day for the NASDQ so I am looking for it to turn
> down.  ORCL seems to be a likely candidate to play the turn.  It is a
> NASDQ stock and has been weak of late.  It completed a Cooper
> Slingshot short pattern Friday.  I would look to go short ORCL at 35.375.
> It closed Friday at 36.875.
>
> Let's see how this works out.
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard83.vcf"