web page

I have put up a web page upon request of some friends of mine that use
my indicators to trade the S&P 500.  The site is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mmangia/

This is not a solicitation, the site is free, it is easier for me to
update it then to send my updates to people who use my indicators.

I am also not putting up past performance, I am only putting up analysis
as of 9/29, basically starting this week.  All updates are in the
evening or first thing before the market opens, NOT after the market.

Please take a look, if for anything, just to compare your ideas with
where I stand.   I am looking for feedback.

As of yesterday, long a 952 basis December contract with a stop at
958, market at 961.25 at 10:05 am

Regards,
Michael Mangiafico