Re: Fast Market - Slow Broker

Hi Norm

Appreciate your excellent posts.

We are very interested in any and all broker recommendations
or comments you might care to share.

We are in the procees of looking for a new broker now,
and my partner thinks that we should go full service for better
fills and more assistance
(cancel one order if another gets filled, etc.).

Sounds like a waste of money to me, but what do I know.

What do you all think, Full-Serv or Discount????
Thank you, Ray Hodge