Re: REALTRADERS digest 555

Subject: Re: GEN: INC.

George M Burke wrote:

> Walt:  Is there any subject that you don't have to comment on?  I get
> tired of getting 70 messages and 35 of them are yours.

Jeff  wrote:Hey you, this is a forum about technical analysis, systems,
trading techniques, and technical market forecasts.  And that was
exactly what Rick and Walt had been doing for the last '35' posts.  I
picked up alot of pointers and received alot of assistance from these
traders personally.  I don't really understand why people like you have
to put garbage like that on this list.  I don't even know WHY I am

I agree.  The premiss on which I joined was to learn more about trading.
Why would this be the exclusive territory of technical analysis?  I swear
the world has little appreciation of "value" anymore.  I would just like to
 trade in a couple of stocks whose performance graphs form a double helix
pattern.  After enjoying a bit of profits on one of them in Calls and the
other in Calls the next cycle, I could ride one with puts and the other
with calls, and at the next juncture, just switch!

One of them could at some point become a darling, leading me to exercise
the calls.  Then just buy and hold, and watch for another group leading to
the same profitable roller-coaster pattern.  Who among you really believes
in this reading of tea-leaves and make money on anything more than
gratuitous random-walk moves (I've flipped a nickle 100 times and it has
come UP 80 times, so now the chances of it showing Tails is very high!).
One hour's trading activity in a stock, option or commodity has nothing to
do with the next, except for what mass psychology suggests would be the
wrong move.  The majority is always wrong.
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx