Re: FUTR - Jack Carl opinion.

Robert,

I have no affiliation with Futures Express, but I have used them for three
years now, and I think before you commit you might want to give them a
chance. They have about eight people handling their express( discount)
desk, and I've found them to be very efficient. At least you might want to
check out their website at www.efutures.com.