Re: FUTR - Jack Carl opinion.

Robert B. wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I am about to open my first account with brokerage house for trading
> futures on commodities.
> My hot candidate is Jack Carl company.
> I would like to hear some further references from traders who actively
> use them.
>
> Regards,
> Robert B.

My absolute recommendation is for you to contact Tom Alexander. He is a
very good broker, very good rates, and very good service.

Those big houses are way to impersonal in my opinion, and if you are
just opening your first account, your not big on their 'red carpet'
treatment list.

It is my opinion that Tom (who is my broker and who does not pay me, I
pay HIM!) treats all his clients real well. Ask anyone who deals with
him, I did.

So, there you go.

800-373-5314. e-mail is gta3 @bellsouth.net.

cheers!
:)
rick

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<