Re: Futr Gen: CIS TGR Trades and Outlook Post # 4

Fascinating posts Walt!!

I don't pretend to undestand it all.  I don't pretend to  have all the
answers myself.  Heck, I don't even pretend to know the right questions!!
WHERE AM I ANYWAY :)

All joking aside, Walt your analysis dovetails with my own analysis which
both insprires me and scares the *(&*(&*(&^%%  out of me at the same time
because it seems too obvious.

I use Natue's Pulse  in conjunction with counting Elliot wave strucutures
(daily and 5-min charts).

My current favored Elliot  count has the s&p in a wave 'C'   of  wave 2
retracement off the highs.  09/18/97 was the top of wave C of 2  which i
had no idea how far it would retrace but that's where i used Natue's Pulse.
With it i had pegged 09/18 as a turn date and sold the market at various
levels between 954 and 958 that day (time of day based on multiple Astro
midpoint alignments (susbscriber service)).

For me this was a low-risk well-defined entry point which is the best a
trader can do.

For your (all you RT'ers)  analysis.   Here all my following short term
turning point days using Nature's pulse on the s&p 500 using 10% swings
(PHI1 multiplier) with data back to 1974.    This particular set-up yielded
very good fits with market turns over the last 18 months or so.

09/25,  10/3,  10/7      10/3 is also an astro date by the way

Norman,

Haven't heard from you forcasting wise recently on s&p.  Seems we're
entering a very important period for the market right now.   What  you
thinking??

Good trading to all,

Stuart