Real Time Quotes

 I appreciate the many responses I received to my question about replacing /
upgrading my Technician software...
A lot of insight was gained..  Now I need to find a Real Time quote vendor..
I generally only need major exchanges
since I am a (stock) day trader only...

I have search the web, and read a few reviews on the major quote services
but getting comments from users seems much more reliable.  One special area
I would be interested in would be Japanese stock quotes, since I still have
a rather large portfolio in yen and losing value daily, from my many years
in Tokyo.

Don