Re: S&P Mini Stops

At 09:48 AM 9/18/97 -0400, TWA7663@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I have seen several posts on this list say that brokers are not accepting
>stops on the Mini.  Lind-Waldock is advertising that they are accepting
>stops.  Has anyone heard of other discount brokers that are accepting stops?
>
>Russ

Well,

I finished my first e-mini trade today. Not only can you not set stops, but
Ira Epstein says you can't even do market orders. They required me to give
them a limit price. This makes e-minis too hard to trade, in my opinion.
I'm going back to the Mini ValueLine. Hey - if more people would do that,
it would be better for all of us (at least it would be better for me). Make
a good contract more liquid. As I've said before, I like the Mini ValueLine
because it's the right size ($90,000) and it's underlying index makes
smoother moves than the spooz. But it needs more liquidity.

BTW, I have no connection to the KCBT.

Lawrence E. Lewis
Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Chronology Corporation
EMAIL:lel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TEL:425-869-4227 x122