Re: Gen - InvestN32

At 03:11 AM 9/18/97 -0400, Karl wrote:
> I bought InvestN322 about two years ago. Even what they called their
"final" version had more bugs than all of Africa. When I talked to the
programmer, with some irritation he explained that all the program crashes
-- and there werre many -- related to problems with my computer and not his
program. As you may surmise, since he did not consider that there were any
bugs, they never did get squashed. In short, a major waste of money. The
concept was good but the quality abismal.
>I just got a mailing saying that I am entitled to the new "basic" version.
I'll give it a try and let you know.

You should really try BioComp's NeuroGenetic program. It works fast, and
they're good guys. See http://www.bio-comp.com. I have no affiliation with
the company other than being a satisfied customer.

Lawrence E. Lewis
Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Chronology Corporation
EMAIL:lel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TEL:425-869-4227 x122