Re: omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx

Peter2150@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I agree with Larry up to a point.  The Omega list has served Omega users
> well.  I've lost my instructions or would have posted them.  I would also
> agree I am not sure we need another place like the website for this purpose.
>  Where I disagree with Larry is about Omega.  The don't moderate, the list,
> and they have no control, but they do listen, and occasionally respond in a
> helpful manner.

They do, as you say, respond occasionally.  There seems to be a lack of
response to more difficult questions.  Also, I was thinking about the
"heat" that an Omega tech apparently took for answering questions on the
list.  *I* appreciated his efforts greatly, but Omega apparently did not.

> I am glad that Eddie is constantly looking for ways to serve
> the trading community.

I agree, and I also appreciate his efforts.  My comments were in no way
meant to be negative toward Eddie.

If Eddie could get Omega to put *good* techs (not PR folks) on the list,
*unrestricted*, he deserves a gold medal! <grin>

Larry