Re: Walt's Hot Coffee

Walt Downs wrote:

> At any rate, it is an interesting trade. I would like to point out
> that , right now, I am in the game. The Fib and Gannies
> are sitting on the sidelines saying "Watch that duck go! "
> :)
>
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading
> http://www.cistrader.com

You got that right, duckie. :)

This Fibbergannie (I hereby coin the phrase...TIME STAMP!) :) is indeed
going to wait. As mentioned in my reply to your post, I expect your
initial expectations of an up move to work out. However, I did mention
that it would start to react by the end of this week.

Why risk it? I just assume wait for that reaction, then while it remains
ABOVE our little CIT (today?) price, go long come 9/24. In the event
that this market becomes inverted, we will then look to go down 9/24. I
guess inverting cycles are necessary to keep us honest.

cherrios!
:)
rick

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<