Seattle Calling

 I have a question, for the stock day trading community.
Do you find that on a given day, a given stock, shows most of the movement
either up or down in the first hour or last hour of trading.   I realize
sudden news play a big part in this.. For example the news on Microsoft was
avaialbe on Barrons before the opening...

Of course if some plus or minus news comes out during the trading day it can
change these factors...

I am just wondering if you need to make you move at the opening or in the
first or last hour?

Regards
Don Green
Bellevue Wa.