GEN: McClellan's and other stuff

I've received several responses on my previous Sherman McClellan
post:

1. 	I could not find and internet address for their newsletter (I
tried several different search engines).  I got my info by taping
McClellan's appearance on the local LA business channnel.
2. 	The "fishhook" pattern was explain by Tom McClellan (Sherman's
son) as a bearish pattern.  His explanation was that it usually
represents a failed attempt (in this case) by bulls to reverse the
bears.

Other topics from recent RT postings:

1. 	I use Pinnacle Data as one of my data sources.  They include in
there mailing a study of various methods of rolling over to the next
contract and the date for those rollovers.  The person the wrote the
roll over note could probably get a copy directly from Pinnacle
2. 	Another person asked about Omnitrader.  I have the program and
have had both good and bad experiences with it.  Good: it is an
excellent learning tool.  It has two modes to run the program in that
allow you to paper trade against previous data.  Bad: programming bugs
have been a major problem.  Version 3.1 is in the mail now, and they
claim that most bugs are fixed.  We shall see.

Ross