Re: GEN: McClellans' Cycle Work

Kovacs, Ross R wrote:

> For those of you who don't live in the LA area or subscribe to their
> newsletter, Sherman McClellan's son (McClellan Summation, Oscillator,
> etc.) was on the local business channel with stock market predictions.
>  Since the McClellan's cycle work is unrelated to Gann, Fibonacci or
> Astrological methods, it would be interesting to hear comments from
> any RTs that use different cycle work on the McClellans' predictions.
>
> They are predicting a major US stock market drop at the end of
> September, Sept. 26 or 29 (+/- the usual variance).  Their work is
> based on comparisons to previous markets, such as 1987;  and other
> factors such as presidential year cycles and interpretation of their
> well known indicators.  Are there any bold RTs that are willing to
> confirm, deny or dispute a cycle prediction based on their own
> method?
>
> Just wondering,
>
> Ross

Absolutely fascinating!

The Fdates program gave me 9/26/97 as a turn in the S&P market a month
ago. I've been waiting until that week to post it on my Fdates Report
for the membership because we haven't had an Fdate for SnP in a few
weeks!

And now, you mention 9/26 here!

I find that this date is significant. Since the Fdate program brought up
this date weeks ago, I'll have to go along with the McClellans
prediction and say I confirm it.

So, since I only do one Fdate a week for the general public, I'll just
give that weeks Market Of The Week in advance as the SnP market.

Okay Norman, Walt, kick in your Astro & Trex forecasts for the SnP and
let's see if that date comes up as well. Should prove very interesting!

cheers!
:)
rick

--