Re: FUTR : Wrapping up Walt and his ducky :)

Rick_Ratchford wrote:

<snip>

<<<<<<<< insert traditional Rickey huff n' Puff here >>>>>>>>>>

> Is this TREX for sale? Can we buy it, or is the information sold as to
> what day and price to enter and exit via fax or email? How is TREX
> beneficial to us the trading public? I may have missed the posts on this
> subject prior so I beg forgiveness if you've made this available at one
> time. What are the details?
>
> The best way to find out what is better is to try it out ourselves,
> agreed?
>
> At your service. :)
>
> cheers!
> :)
> rick

Rick,

I will list the TREX levels for various markets either on the RIT forum,
or
else I will post it to RT.

The benefits to RT'ers in general, are getting to
see many different trading styles and methodologies in the trenches. No
chrge for
TREX at this time. For an interesting example of TREX posted IN ADVANCE,
please go
back a couple of weeks, and view my posts on the Japanese Yen. (If you
already
deleted them, shame on you :)   )

Well, it's been real, thanks all for putting up with this monumental
weekend
thread. I thank you, and the duck thanks you. :)

Walt Downs
CIS Trading