Trading on line

RealTraders,
Greetings.
My name is Mervin.  This is the First time I post anything on the Group.
I have used CQG, Aspen Graphics and DTN before, mainly because the company
paid for it.  Now, I try to trade on the internet.  Do you have any good
suggestion
on data providers(DialData, TC2000,CSI,...etc), technical tools (Omega
Research
or others) and on line discount brokers (Lind Waldock, e-trade,...etc).
Please
give me some suggestion.  I don't have a clue which one is the best.
I really appreciate this.
Mervin