GEN - Real Time Data Feeds

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN - Real Time Data Feeds
  • From: George Tate <gtate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently seeking to upgrade my real time data feed.
and would  appreciate  anyone's experience with BMI, Signal, DTN,
Telescan, Bridge or any other service on the market.

I day trade equities and for the last two years have used Signal as my
data source through a satellite system provided by them. The cost has
been 210 a month.
I am using a Macintosh PPC platform and Trendsetter charting software.
It seems as though the quotes lag as much as a minute or more behind the
quotes I recieve from my broker's touch tone quote service.
Specifically, I am looking for information that would help me locate a
less expensive system that is faster and perhaps looped though my DSS
satellite feed that I use for TV feed.

Thank You,
George Tate