Datek

Greetings,
I have been thinking of switching to Datek from National Discount
Brokers.  I am attracted by Datek's price difference and the emphasis on
quick fills.  I seem to recollect some postings in this forum to the
effect that Datek was very slow on executions (especially in early
trading).  Has anyone experienced this?  Also I was wondering if anyone
had traded by phone with Datek and how efficient it was (for times when
not at my computer.  How have your experiences been?  Any input would be
appreciated.

Thanks,  Jeff Hudis