FUT: Bonds

Hey RT's,

Look at those charts. Notice that back to 1987 the bounces off the 116 area
resistance level. Notice the times it blew through that level. Every time
it went to about 120. Is this time one of those? I don't care, I've been
long since 108, with current stop in the mid 114's, but in the present
environment, it could happen. I agree with you JimINTEL55, this week's
report, accelerated growth, PPI, or GDP could cap this run. Gaetano, I
don't know about your buy stop sell stop routine; I'm just glad I'm long
with stops in place. Hope you had a good run on the long corn. As you may
recall, I'm in that dry area in IL. We spent the weekend in the Grafton
area, where the Illinois empties into the Mississippi. Driving back early
Monday morning I noticed very spotty precip.(1/4 inch or less in most
areas. Of course, traders are pricing that in yesterday and today, I guess.
I've had .4 inches of rain in 48 days(hell, it sizzles when it hits!)  My
front yard , on my rural acreage West of Virginia IL, has cracks in in it
that I suspect might penetrate the depths of hell(haha)
Anyway, best of luck to all,

Steve