RE: MKT: Market TOP...

Intel wrote.

<.so what you are saying is that you really don't know where the S&P is going,
right???? Nobody does..................>

Yea...it was a smart*** comment, but their is some very strong truth to it.

It took me quite a while(along with more $ than I care to admit) to come to
the following conclusion..

It doesn't matter where the market is going.

There is no 100%...so what really matters?????????

MONEY MANAGEMENT....

I have now learned to look at every trade, not from the perspective of "what
will I make if I'm correct", but from the perspective of "what will I lose if
I am incorrect"......I found that looking at trading from this perspective has
helped me to keep my losses managable, so that I am always around for the next
trade.  This outlook has also helped me to keep an even temprament and lower
my anxiety level, because with every trade...I already know the worst case
scenerio(yes, with Bellies, I factor in a limit move or two against me)....

Hey, if you know the worst case scenario and it is acceptable to you....and
your methodology gives you an indication of direction...go for it.

Hope this helps....Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx