RE: The Sky will drop about 5%

Rather than deal with the guilt of being called a "taciturn" by the honorable
Mr. Kallaus I will give this group a small justification for my recent market
prognostication.
	1. Intraday high prices of the market have increased to a 21 day high.
Nonetheless, the advance-decline oscillator and the up/down volume oscillator
has been negative. I am reading this divergence (and rather unusual event), as
a very strong bearish signal that by my analysis has historically been
followed by downside price movement.
	2. In addition the Price Phase indictor (an indicator that I affectionately
call a MACD on crack; and an indicator that I love and use often for
confirmation of broad based signals) is positive but volume distribution has
started to advance. This is a nonconformation that, regardless of the type of
market, is a bearish signal which historically has resulted in downward
movement in the markets.

I welcome the rest of the groups comments and questions. That is what we are
here for.