Re: Dates for Monetary Opportunities

Back on June 26, I snuck out of the woods and posted "Cross Method EP".
It discussed three different methods and people who thought that 07/28 - 07/30
had good potential for the markets to offer a profitable trading opportunity in
time and price. Since Norman posted under Re: Gen -Fear Indicators on July 10 that he thought the 25th-28th were important, let's focus on making money
next week if the trade sets up according to YOUR criteria. If it doesn't, I suggest stepping aside.

Kevin