Re: [Fwd: Re: MKT: OEX P/C ratio]

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: MKT: OEX P/C ratio]
  • From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Allan P. Harris wrote:

> At 06:03 PM 7/22/97 -0700, Norman wrote:
> >   Tell ya what, you post your neural net analysis in advance for the
> >coming week for the stock market and elaborate on it and I will do the
> >same for the stock market and we will see if there is some agreement.
>
>         No can do.  First of all, my neural net only predicts out 1-2 days, so it
> would entail publishing real time signals every night.  By agreement
> between my partner, myself and our subscribers, these signals do not go out
> publicly except on a one-day delayed basis.  Yea, I know, as one-half big
> kahuna I could do anything I want.  No, lawyer or not, I'm a stickler for
> doing what you promise to do, or more appropriately, not doing what you
> promise not to do.
>
>NW: Alan, I respect your maintaining your commitments. But, it is also
not fair to ask me to do to my clients what you will not do to your
clients. Why should I give away my stuff just because you ask for it
and then risk the ire of my paying clients when you think it wrong to
do the same? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I
respect
your taking a gander this way, but I aint' getting goosed by a a big
bad wolf looking for a free goose dinner. If your not a goose, gotta cut
you loose.

Honkingly,

Norman

        Secondly, I really wanted to hear more about your "cycles" and
was only
> trying to coax something out of you.  What you envision for the stock
> market this week is little incentive for me to breach a trust, especially
> since you already wrote,
>
> >Given
> >the huge up cycles for this week, I would not be surprised to see
> >SPX approach 954 by 7/28.
>
> > BTW, happy belated Birthday Alan.
>
>         It's about time, my friend.  The 1996 Book of Fibonacci Cycles? Why
> Norman, you always think of the nicest gifts.  I'll be watching the mail.
>
> Manipulatively,
>
> Allan
>
> >P.S. When you headed this way?
>
>         We did a long weekend at Universal where my kids got to hug "Keenan and
> Kal," the 90s version of Amos and Andy.  Had to get back to the Island
> though and were unable to make it to Naples this time.  Maybe another try
> in the fall.  What's the deal with your weather anyway, either blazing HOT
> or torrential downpours?  Don't you ever go outside? Is this going to the
> whole RT group of just you?  What the hell, just click and send it
> wherever......

NW: Alan, central Florida is the worse place to be in the Summer. Gotta
stay near the coast to get the cool breeze so you don't roast.