Re: Book - Hit and Run Trading

The slingshot is traded for stocks and is described as follows:

1. Day 1: Stock makes 2 month high.
2. Day 2: Low of (1) is taken out by 1/8 or more.
3. Day 3: Buy if stock trades 1/8 above the high in (1).

Vice versa for shorts. It's a trend continuation trade.
You can get the book from Oceanview Financial. 800-797-2584
or 310-589-3165. I am not connected to them other than as
a paying customer.

Phil