Re: FUT: Dec Corn

Well it looks like they got the rain needed. The grains are all down hard on
project A. Yehawwww. Don't know if I am going to get shorter though. Selling
a gold strangle tomorrow if I get a chance. My grain position is this: a 1 x
2 corn spread, short 5 dec corn and long some 750 sept soys calls. Goodbye
calls on monday. Boght them for a shot on this weekend and will sell on on
near the open. Might get shorter the corn and sell some sept beans calls this
week. Bear trend continues until the next wheather episode and report.
Jim