GEN: Sequential

In my trading, I have experienced the greatest success using patterns, as they are not lagging and can be quantified as to having a specific reliability ( i.e.  72% acurate, etc..).  As a result I am very interested in Tom DeMark's Sequential, which I view as just another pattern, albeit a complicated one.  Has anyone  conducted any research as to its reliability.  If it is anyway in excess of 50% it appears that it could by a very powerful tool.  I noticed an advertisement in the July 97 issue of futures for sequential software;  does anyone own this or have information about it?

Thanks !
Bill Shumake
bshumake@xxxxxxxxxxxx