Re: Fw: TRADERS_list Astro 101 course

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: TRADERS_list Astro 101 course
  • From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Todd Horton wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:31:35 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >>  Lucky for you I keep good records. Yes, you contracted for one year
> >>of my fax advisory service in September 1994. I had aleady given you
> >>July and August for free. Based on the period for which you officially
> >>subscribed, Oct. '94 - Feb.'95, you received from my service $4,135.75
> >>in net profitable recommended trades. You then broke our one year
> >>agreement and ask for your money back.
> This was based on the money back if not satisfied portion of your
> advertisements.   There was no mention of prorating prior to my
> subscription.   Please also recall that I tried to get out in December
> and you talked me into staying.  Which I did because I thought I had
> that money back assurance in my corner.
>
> >>isn't enough, despite your attempts to unjustly defame me
> I am not defaming you.  I am relating my experience which is accurate.
> You can interpret it as you see fit.
>
> >>out prematurely, I also sent you a nice year end gift in appreciation of
> >>your business.
>
> That was your decision not my request.
> thorton@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear thorton@xxxxxxxxxx,

   Perhaps we can all learn from this experience. I will try to learn
from your example. Unless I missed it, I noticed that you did not
say anything about a money back guarantee in any of your advertising
on your website. I guess if you have any dissatisfied customers, you
don't plan to "foot the bill". Maybe I should puruse this avenue?

Regards,

Norman