Re: FUT:MasterSuite

Richard,

MasterSuite is a little pricy, but it works. It is up about $50,000 this
year, and so am I. I find that the slippage works both ways. R&W's posted
results are very close to mine, last year too. It's a little pricy at
$16,500, and requires at least 30k to trade it.
There is a nice smoothness to the equity curve as a result of the seven
markets it trades. To achieve advertised results you trade 1-S&P, 2-Bonds ,
5-Eurodollars, 1ea of 4 currencies: JY,SF,BP,DM. It's an end of day
position trading system. I download   data from CSI nightly, call orders in
the morning. Stops are generated the following evening( no first day stops,
you make your own decision there.) As I recall last Dec., we entered an S&P
trade, some traders entered a first day $4000 stop. The market went against
us $4400. Guess what. The rest of us stopped out 3 days later with $8900
profit. That's a hard call. Anyway I've traded commodities,stocks and
options & spreads since 1986, and emotion/discretion can get in the way. I
think I prefer systems. If you buy it and you can give yourself to it, you
will be successful. Hope I have been Helpful.

						Steve