Day trading (being successfull)

There are many successfull traders out there, but I do not believe that you
will find them telling everyone about it...  I must add that I am one of
them.  Reading about all the questions raised on this forum about this
subject has become a challenge to me and this is the reason I am sending
this message.

We all know that one needs discipline, and do not need to have hope, greed
or fear.  Also, and very important, he needs to have a system that proves to
be working 7 or 8 times out of every 10 trades made based on an equal amount
risked each time. He can also succeed by letting his profits grow and
cutting his losses short which will result in more losers than winners but
he will still be ahead in the longer run.

When a successfull trader presses the button for an entry as a trade, he has
that moment of hesitation which tells him he could look bad he is wrong.
This is most probably why, he has to learn to like losses at a certain
degree because they will become friends to him and his ego in the long run.

We do not even have to mention that a successfull trader needs to have an
edge in his way of doing trades, it is so obvious...

For more than a year and half now and that is after 20 years of researches
and hard work, I have been following the S&P500 Futures market every day. I
have discovered one and half year ago, by pure chance I must admit, a
winning system mostly based on W.D. Gann's work.  For the first 12 months I
paper traded.  For the last 6 months, I have been sending signals to many
customers that do actually trade my signals and are very successfull.  If
you are serious about trading S&P 500 Futures, then you may contact me and I
will refer to you my broker's name and address and he will certainly give
you all the references you may need.  You may also look at my track record
on internet at the following site:  http://www.cgocable.ca/trader

My email address is:  jcomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jean Comeau