Re: Metastock study

Be careful with the MACD lines in Metastock.  They do not support separate numbers for
the calculations (e.g. you cannot set the signal line to a different number than the MACD
line with the standard indicator).  You have to create your own signal line formula,
delete the signal line on the MACD display and then drag your formula onto the display to
get separate control.

Also the Expert Advisor MACD (14 day?) sell signals have mainly been bad (except for the
March 1996 one) the last year on the S&P cash, OEX and DJI. However, the buy signals have
been mostly right on (I should have followed them, sigh...).

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx