Re[2]: CRB Infotech / final markets / end-of-day data

Hello Adam,

I'm looking for something similar - does anyone know of any standalone "Data
Management"-type software? What I want is an application that can integrate
futures data from a range of EoD vendors into a single, consistent format
(which may include mapping symbol names to a uniform standard and adjusting
decimal places, etc, etc.), preferably combined with flexible continuous
contract building and an automatic daily data downloader/updater.

This would allow the use of more than one data vendor and provide a common,
standardized data library.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                         mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx