Re: forex data issue

hehe, well..its simple for me.
 a) i cant trade full time (nor do i have the expertise to)
 b) since i'm basically rookie/newb..i wanted a program i could learn
and keep on my machine
        w/o the montly fees.thinking that "some day" ..i'd be ready
 c) it does allow me a bit of choice for vendors/brokers

also, i purchased mine on ebay, as its not available by any other
ethical means.so its not like ive been a long time user.